My boys...

Daddy & Leah napping...

More smiles at the party...

Our golf cart tour...

Helping grandma feed the catfish...

Magnolia Plantation in Charleston...


My first impression at Magnolia...
was in the bathroom of course...children:)

But aren't these faucets so cute!

Mommy, take a picture of the flowers...

Mommy, why do you need a picture of the flowers?

Smile :)

My little ladies...

See the aligators???
My mom....
Me...
Leah...


Lacy...Look how sweet...what a pretty flower...
It's too bad that moments later...

This goat walked right up to her and ATE IT!
Yes...she cried :(

But then she found a new friend...
and all was well.
But THEN, we tried to befriend the deer...

Who thought she really smelled good...

Good enough to EAT as a matter of fact!

Yes...she cried...as this sweet little bambi...

literally helped himself to a mouthful of her hair!

The petting zoo was nothing short of an emotional roller coaster for Miss Lacy...

But she recovered...no permenant damage, I'm sure :)

All in all, I think we had a pretty good day!

2 comments:

Olivia Christine said...

Aw! That is so nice! It looks like you had a good time!

Anna Grace said...

Hahahaha...POOR Lacy! (I really shouldn't laugh :) Sounds traumatic...but it will make for entertaining, lovely stories when she's older! Cherish the moments!!! :D
I LOVE that picture of you, Mrs. Burnsed...very lovely! :)
~Anna