For the last two weeks, the Lord has been with me in the fiery furnace, mercifully burning off the dross. I have no idea how long we will be enjoying our stay together, and though it is excruciating, I am thankful that He is sanctifying and sustaining me...To Him Be All Glory, Honor, and Praise!!!

Psalm 119
71. It is good for me that I have been afflicted,
That I may learn Your statutes.

75. I know, O Lord, that Your judgments are right,
and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.

92. Unless Your law had been my delight,
I would have perished in my affliction.

Psalm 34
17. The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears,
and delivers them out of all their troubles.

1. I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

3. Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His name together!

0 comments: