Help! My mind is swimming with ideas for new posts!
But I want to know what you are interested in. :)

What type of help\edification\encouragement are you looking for?

Here are a couple of ideas that I've been planning to blog about but what are your thoughts? What do you want to see the most?

Book Reviews

Bible Studies (on a variety of topics)

Doctrinal Views (Anthropology, Soteriology, Eschatology, etc...)

Edifying Quotes (from the Bible and other godly men\women)

Family Pics

Practical Arts (cooking, sewing, organizing, homeschooling)

Politics (what's going on in the world in general)

Preparedness for TEOWTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it)

Other____________________

Disclaimer: My goal with this blog is to use it as a means of ministry. When God saved me, He bestowed upon me a passionate love for His Word and an aspiration to share His truths with all who will listen. However, I am not God. I do not possess omniscience. In fact, I will probably fall short in a lot of areas. That's the nature of fallen man. So please, if I ever speak of 'biblical things', please check everything I say against scripture!!! If you find some error in me, please feel free to express it. You should express it. It's biblical to do so. Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

I look forward to hearing from you...

Please reply to this post or send me an email at iolaburnsed@gmail.com

Thanks! May God Bless!

3 comments:

Laura {{* *}} said...

Iron sharpening.
It is what I read the most
and need constantly.

If for His Glory, He'll lead you.

{{* *}}

Joel said...

I like what you have been posting. :-)




Joel

Jo said...

Potpourri!
A little bit of everything please.
Balance is good.
:)
Your posts are appreciated.
~Jo