This past Friday, Jamey & I celebrated our 16th Wedding Anniversary!

For those of you who know us well, you know the INCREDIBLE testimony God has so graciously given us over the years...and today, we want to give Him all the honor, praise, and glory!

Thank you Father for your patient loving kindness towards two depraved sinners such as us! We love you and praise your Holy Name! Thank you for never leaving nor forsaking us. Thank you for 16 wonderful years of guidance and protection. Words cannot express our eternal gratitude for all Your grace and mercy. We look forward to spending all eternity worshipping You in the splendor of holiness! Thank you Lord, we love you!

A Cherished Memory...
(Yes, that's mud on my arm... We were mud-boggin!
It's good to laugh and play and act like kids every now and then :)


A song for my hubby...

You're Still The One
Shania Twain

(when I first saw you, I saw love.
and the first time you touched me, I felt love.
and after all this time, you’re still the one I love.)

Looks like we made it
Look how far we’ve come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we’d get there someday

They said, ’i bet they’ll never make it’
But just look at us holding on
We’re still together still going strong

You’re still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You’re still the one I want for life

You’re still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You’re still the one I kiss good night

Ain’t nothin’ better
We beat the odds together
I’m glad we didn’t listen
Look at what we would be missin’

I’m so glad we made it
Look how far we’ve come my baby

I love you Jamey and I'm very thankful for the 16 years we've shared together. I pray there be MANY more to come.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Happy Anniversary!!! May the Lord bless you with many more!!

Season of Life said...

Praise the Lord for His lovingkindness toward us and the truth of your post! May He continue to be the center of your marriage and may there be many more years together growing in His Word, fleshing it out as ONE. :D A very happy & blessed anniversary ~ most worthy of celebrating, because we know how merciful our Lord is to give us the gift of marriage.

Anna Grace said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this post!
Congratulations! May the Lord bless you with yet another 16 years...and more! :D
Blessings,
Anna