Anna & Emily
How sweet the sound...

Lacy Jo

Beautiful Becca was amazing on her fiddle :)

The guys...

So many sweet families to fellowship with...
I wish I had more pictures of everyone: The Smith's,
The Stone's, The Hope's, The Brower's, The Fitzgeralds,
The Sparling's, The Gaffney's, The Lynn's, The Foster's,
The Fredrick's, The Case's.... Oh! it was such a blessed
time of fellowship! Thank you Lord :)



I think even the wee ones were happy & blessed!

Dancing anyone?



Lacy & I decided to dance outside the barn :)

Brianna, Leah, & Lacy

Sawgrass Island Loners
Love their music!!!
They remind me of one of my favorite
gospel bluegrass bands...Third Time Out!
Fiddlin' Krickets
Very musically talented also...
Great job Krickets!!!
The Stone Family Band
Lovely. Lovely. Lovely.
I think I enjoyed singing Amazing Grace
together the most :)
Love you guys!!!!
The Young Burnsed Band?
The Three Amigos?
The Dazzling Trio?
Well, they don't offically have a name yet...
but maybe in the future :)

Where'd those peacocks go?

Awww how cute?
What a fun day...I'm already looking forward to next year!!!

6 comments:

Laura {{* *}} said...

While I was spinning by inside,
I caught this glimpse of you and Lacy
outside the barn and I spun on
with tears in my eyes.

What a precious sight, you two.

{{* *}}

Lane Burnsed said...

Good post mom!

I taught her ALL she knows about bloggin' :)

Mrs. Burnsed said...

Yes, you did Lane...
Thank you...
You're a good son :)

Anna Grace said...

The Young Burnsed Band!
LOVE IT! I'm expecting great things from those kiddos. :D It was SO nice having you all there again...such a joy! :)

Olivia Christine said...

It would be awesome for them to be a band! I would come & see them! I think The Young Dazzling Burnsed Trio would be a great name! :D Heheheheehhehehe! :D Future here we come! :D I had such a good time a Barberville! It was great seeing you guys! God bless you!
Love, your sister in Christ,
<3 Olivia Christine :)

Joel said...

Awesome Post of a great day spent with friends!!! Loved every minute of the day (except the end) Looking forward to next year!! lol

The Dazzling trio!!! HAHA that would be awesome! such precious kids God Bless.

Joel