There are SO MANY things to be thankful for...where O where to begin?! Actually the problem is more...where to end! This post could go on for years and years! But since I only have a few minutes to post, I guess I'll just share a couple of things I'm eternally grateful for...

First & Foremost: My Precious Salvation!
Thank you Lord, for the gracious gift of your Son,
whose blood has atoned for my sin.
"Behold! What manner of love the Father has given unto us
that we should be called the sons of God!"

Your Precious Holy Word...

"Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

"Oh, how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day."

Your Magnificent Creation...

"You are the LORD, you alone. You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you."

A Happy & Blessed Marriage...

"Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." ...For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh."

Plus 4 Wonderful Children...
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate."

The Gift Of Homeschooling\Homemaking...
"...tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the LORD, and His might, and the wonders that He has done...so that they should set their hope in God and not forget the works of God, but keep His commandments..."
"...admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed."

Watching Them Grow...

And Play...

And Smile...

And Laugh...
O there is just too many blessings to name!
I'm thankful for...
friends
family
church
health
protection
provision
chastisement
earthly comforts
service opportunities
PRAYER
warnings
rest
love
joy
peace
patience
kindness
goodness
faithfulness
gentleness
self-control
etc...etc..etc...
OK I'M FORCING MYSELF TO STOP NOW!!!
I pray you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving Day!
:)
Love, Mrs.Burnsed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Iola:

I'm not very faithful about looking at blogs, but every time I've visited yours, I have been blessed. Thank you for your thankful list!

Fondly,

Julia